This post is also available in: Italian
To better address member needs, VMUG is launching Special Interest Groups or SIGs. Within these SIGs, members can connect and collaborate through topic based global communities.
Cloud operations is a wide and ever expanding field, and we hope to gain your feedback on the direction and focus of the CloudOps VMUG SIG during our first interactive webcast schedule on Thursday, June 27, 2013 12:00 p.m. – 1:00 p.m. CST (GMT -6:00).
Highlights of this webcast:
- Introduction and overview of the CloudOps VMUG SIG
- A sneak peek at the results of the VMUG/VMware IT Operations in the Cloud Era Benchmarking Study
- Discussion of the direction and focus of the CloudOps VMUG SIG
- Andrea Mauro: Independent ITS Professional, Featured VMUG Blogger
- Chris Seline: Senior Virtualization & Storage Administrator; Dolby Labs
- Kurt Milne: Director of VMware CloudOps Program
Kurt Milne Director of the VMware CloudOps Program will also provide a sneak peek at the results of the VMUG/VMware IT Operations in the Cloud Era Benchmarking Study!
VMUG SIG Events are a complimentary benefit open to all VMUG members. You must login first to register for this event. If you have not already obtained your VMUG login credentials, please visit the Username and/or Password Help page to request your username and password.