This post is also available in: Italian
Some month ago (on May 21st) VMware has launched its vCloud Hybrid Service, that is a customized version of a vCloud based IaaS solution targeted for hybrid cloud scenarios.
Some days ago vCloud Hybrid Service achieves ISO 27001 certification for its information security management system supporting this kind of service. ISO/IEC 27001 certification is a globally recognized standard for the establishment and certification of an information security management system (ISMS). The standard maintains the requirements for implementing an ISMS, which include a detailed risk assessment, internal audit, and continuous monitoring of the controls supporting the vCloud Hybrid Service.
On July 16th there will be a technical session (through Google+ Hangout) with more information about the VMware vCloud Hybrid Service:
- Technical Deep-Dive into the New vCloud Hybrid Service
- Explore the vCloud Hybrid Service with Mathew Lodge: Join Us for Our Google+ Hangout on July 16th!
- When? Tuesday, Jul 16 @ 11am – 12pm (PST)
- Where? Online
For more information on this service:
- Official page
- VMware vCloud Hybrid Service: an overview of the interface
- VMware vCHS and vCloud Service Providers: friends or foes?