This post is also available in: Italian
The next Wednesday #CloudOpsChat will discuss task vs. process automation with your CloudOps peers. Hosting the chat is CloudOps expert Rich Pleasants, Business Solutions Architect and Operations Lead for Accelerate Advisory Services at VMware.
The #CloudOpsChat topics are:
- What business tasks or processes has your company successfully automated?
- When discussing automation, how do you determine whether you should automate a task vs. a process?
- Do you have people in your company whose primary role is automation?
- What technique do you use primarily for automation? Policy, orchestration or scripting?
- How does the blueprint concept impact your automation workflow (scripting, orchestration)?
How to participate in the #CloudOpsChat:
- Follow the #CloudOpsChat hashtag (via Twubs.com, Tchat.io, TweetDeck, or another Twitter client) and watch the real-time stream.
- On Wednesday, November 13th at 11am PST, @VMwareCloudOps will pose a few questions using the #CloudOpsChat hashtag to get the conversation rolling.
- Tag your tweets with the #CloudOpsChat hashtag. @reply other participants and react to their questions, comments, thoughts via #CloudOpsChat. Engage with each other!
- #CloudOpsChat should last about an hour.
For more information see also the official post.