This post is also available in: Italian
Dell Enterprise Forum (DellEntForum) is the new name of the event previously named Dell Storage Forum. Worldwide there were already some events with this new name, but only on 2014 there will be the first EMEA event (properly this should be the third Dell’s EMEA event, after London and Paris Storage Forums):
- EMEA event: 14-17 April 2014 | Frankfurt, Germany
- 60+ technical breakouts
- 3 executive keynotes
- 7 product roadmap sessions
- Hands-on labs with the experts
- Engineer-led solution demos
It will also be the opportunity for:
- Have a wide overview and coverarage of Dell portfolio
- Learn directly from the experts
- Get technical with our engineers
- Whiteboard with our architects
- Discuss strategy with our executives
- Share best practices with other users
- Ask specialists about your environment
- Attend at a partner classroom training
- Networking with peers and colleagues
- Attend at the special social events
Like other vendor oriented events, there is a fee in order to register for this event, with several discounts (included a special price for Channel Partners). Early Bird registration ends on 15 February 2013.
Interesting to keep the event closes to the main airport: the conference venue, the Sheraton Frankfurt Airport Hotel & Conference Center, is adjacent to the Frankfurt International Airport (see also learn about conference transportation).
See also (for edition 2013, but still valid):
- Top Ten Reasons to attend Dell Enterprise Forum 2013!
- Why Customers and Partners Should Attend Dell Storage Forum